Liquid-phase photosynthesis & respiration measurement
The Oxygraph+ oxygen electrode system provides PC control of oxygen uptake or evolution measurements across a broad range of applications from studies of mitochondria and cellular respiration to measurements of isolated chloroplast suspensions in photosynthesis research applications with up to 100% oxygen concentration.
The Oxygraph+ system consists of a highly sensitive S1 Clark-type polarographic oxygen electrode disc mounted within a DW1/AD electrode chamber and connected to the new Oxygraph+ electrode control unit. The DW1/AD provides a highly versatile solution to measurements of dissolved oxygen in liquid-phase samples of between 0.2ml – 2.5ml with its clear cast acrylic construction providing excellent sample visibility & uniform illumination. Precise temperature control of the sample and electrode disc can be achieved by connecting the water jacket of the DW1/AD to a thermoregulated circulating water bath.
You can find more information here - Click!
- PC operated oxygen electrode control unit with USB connectivity
- Clear cast acrylic DW1/AD oxygen electrode chamber with integral Clark-type polarographic oxygen electrode
- Suitable for liquid-phase samples with 0% – 100% oxygen concentration
- 24-bit high-resolution measurement of oxygen signals
- Integral systems for measurement of pH & other ion-selective electrode signals with 16-bit resolution
- System expansion to 8-channels via purchase of additional Oxygraph+ systems
- OxyTrace+ Windows® software for data acquisition, hardware control & data analysis
- Real time 0V – 4.5V analogue output of oxygen electrode signal